Mig33 Pakistan
GUESS WAT THE NEXT PERSON THINK ABOUT U Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
GUESS WAT THE NEXT PERSON THINK ABOUT U Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

GUESS WAT THE NEXT PERSON THINK ABOUT U

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Saira.Ba.G
malik_bilal_ishaq
@bid
hello_yar
saintsatan
butterfly
evilzevilz
ll_aqib-rockerz_ll
diez4u
mr.banker
14 posters

descriptionGUESS WAT THE NEXT PERSON THINK ABOUT U EmptyGUESS WAT THE NEXT PERSON THINK ABOUT U

more_horiz
hey guyz guess what the next person below u think about u?

let me be first. the next person will think that em going gud?

descriptionGUESS WAT THE NEXT PERSON THINK ABOUT U EmptyRe: GUESS WAT THE NEXT PERSON THINK ABOUT U

more_horiz
you think ryt banker Razz

next person will be thinking i am handsome Razz

descriptionGUESS WAT THE NEXT PERSON THINK ABOUT U EmptyRe: GUESS WAT THE NEXT PERSON THINK ABOUT U

more_horiz
u r ryt bro

next person will b thinking that i m the one of the regular users on this forum?
Razz

more_horiz
rite aqi.... Twisted Evil

nXt person think em one of the damn cool posters tongue tongue

more_horiz
ya little bit ryt Razz Razz
next person thinks that
i m his frnd Razz Razz

more_horiz
can say bt friend has a vast meanings and a lot of concepts.

next person think i have a gud luck.

more_horiz
wrong Laughing Laughing
next person thinks that i love him ?

more_horiz
no i never think that What a Face next person think if i can fly Laughing

more_horiz
if u can fly or i can fly? Mad Neutral

the next person thinks that nw a days forum going slow down

more_horiz
thats a good guess but forum will rock again very sooon.. Laughing

he thinks i will add his id Laughing

more_horiz
Hope so sis Laughing
Next person thinks that i m very smart Razz Laughing

more_horiz
are u?

nxt person thinks i will rock the charts

more_horiz
i dont knoow Razz Laughing
the next person thinks that i hate him?

more_horiz
you are rite and so do i aqi buuu
Next Person finks that he/she is a waste of nature

more_horiz
[b]wrong u laser kill mad
the next person thinks that he is over smart

more_horiz
u are rite aqiii smart u are and over the top so that makes you over smart
next person thinks that i am behind the war on terror firing

more_horiz
no Laughing
the next person thinks that i m a mig33 merchant ? Laughing

more_horiz
i never think

more_horiz
the next person thinks that he is ma enemy

more_horiz
no i never thought

more_horiz
next 1 thinks that i m bz now a dayz

more_horiz
umm ... mayb think dat I'm strict Razz hehe

more_horiz
yeah Laughing Razz

next 1 thinks that i m his frnd

more_horiz
yah
next i think next is my enemy

more_horiz
No
Next 1 thnks that i m going to home ryt nw

more_horiz
no
next i think he is going to buy a mobile

more_horiz
no
next 1 thinks that i m ill

more_horiz
yes
next i think he is suffering in fever

more_horiz
yeah
next 1 thinks that i m bz now a days

more_horiz
no
next 1 think that i m your friend

more_horiz
No:P
The next 1 thnks that i m alone at home

more_horiz
no
next 1 thinks that i m go to london

more_horiz
No way
Next 1 thnk that i m happy

more_horiz
yes
next 1 think that he is my son

more_horiz
son Razz

next1 thinks that emran is ma brother?>

more_horiz
no
next 1 thinks that i m very intelligent

more_horiz
no way Laughing
next 1 thinks that i have passed matric

more_horiz
yup :p

nxt one thinks em a decent guy

more_horiz
yeah
next 1 thinkz that it is raining in fsd

more_horiz
Fsd is no where in my thoughts.
And its like what the next one thinks about you.Are you fsd:p:p

the next one is curious about me:p :curious:

more_horiz
na em thinking u are just a problem creator :p

nxt one think i tuk saira wrong :s

more_horiz
no Razz Laughing
next 1 thinks that i m a big fan of saira Razz Laughing lol!

more_horiz
next one thinks i'm too much absents from this forum...
after my papa death...i'm too much busy coz of my papa buisness..
i know i'm not deserve this global mod rank...
@bid bro i don't mind if you remove my rank...

more_horiz
no bro i dont think so
yeah itz true that there r a lot of burden on u now
do ur best work bro
best of luck

more_horiz
next person think about me that m so rich Razz

more_horiz
no i dont think so hashmi bhai Razz Laughing
next 1 thinks that i m regular nw a days on mig

more_horiz
LOLS YEP AQIB Razz

NEXT PERSON WILL THINK THAT I M VERY HAPPY Razz

more_horiz
HOPE SO
NEXT 1 THINKS THAT I M BACK

more_horiz
hope so Razz

next person thinks I was away Razz

more_horiz
yeah offcourse
next 1 thinks that where are other member?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply