Mig33 Pakistan
HOW TO MODIFY A MIG33 APPLICTION! Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
HOW TO MODIFY A MIG33 APPLICTION! Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

HOW TO MODIFY A MIG33 APPLICTION!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
un-written
handsome.naqvi
diez4u
butterfly
naughtynick
9 posters

descriptionHOW TO MODIFY A MIG33 APPLICTION! EmptyHOW TO MODIFY A MIG33 APPLICTION!

more_horiz
This is a very simple thing! i have learnd this by my own! you can modify mig33 files on pc! if you want you can put ur name to the back ground of ur mig33 app. ! but this not going to work on all the typs of mig33 files, to modify you need to have WIN RAR installed on your pc! win RAR is used to unpack applications and diferent kinds of files! to modify;
HOW TO MODIFY A MIG33 APPLICTION! Wim_wo10
Arrow open the mig33 file (open with win RAR archiver) and you will see all the types of files inside the mig33 file!

Arrow now you will see a file named k.png , open that file!

Arrow now you will see the image inserted to the mig33 background.

Arrow now right click the image and click edit.

Arrow now it will open paint.

Arrow now edit that image as you want! if you want u can write your name or mig33 id on it. eg; naughtynick.

Arrow but dont increase the size of the image! if u have increasd it may not open the app.

Arrow wen you hav finished editin just try to close paint. then a window wil be prompted to save changes! just click yes!

Arrow now the other window will be prompted to update the it with archive! just click yes!

Arrow now ur new mig33 app. is ready to be launched!

Arrow open ur new mig33 file and login! now you will see the edited image on the back ground!

Arrow like this you can even change the emotions and migbot's....etc

Arrow just try it! maybe this is not new for many users! mabe this is gonna be an exiting thing for some users

THANK YOU! Laughing

Last edited by Diez4u on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stickied)

descriptionHOW TO MODIFY A MIG33 APPLICTION! EmptyRe: HOW TO MODIFY A MIG33 APPLICTION!

more_horiz
wow thank you for sharing this naughty just today i thought on how to modify my mig..and now i got the answer..thanks alot.. i wil try this..but telll me whre to download win rar?

descriptionHOW TO MODIFY A MIG33 APPLICTION! Emptywin rar

more_horiz
butterfly wrote:
i wil try this..but telll me whre to download win rar?

Arrow DOWNLOAD WIN RAR Arrow

descriptionHOW TO MODIFY A MIG33 APPLICTION! EmptyRe: HOW TO MODIFY A MIG33 APPLICTION!

more_horiz
Wao nick bro thumbs up for you, realy great and helpful post good

Many users will get benefit of it , keep it up budy you rocking Crazy

**topic sticked**

more_horiz
hmm nice post nicki keep it up brother Very Happy

more_horiz
I'm gonna try it very soon Very Happy

more_horiz
Nice topic nick bro Very Happy
thanks for sharing

more_horiz
i didnt found it useful.

more_horiz
nice work bro keep it up...... Razz

more_horiz
I NEED THIS APPLICATION

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply